Sunday, August 28, 2011

DIY: 5-minute planner personalization

I always like to personalize things. So when I bought a new planner with a boring cover, I immediately wanted to personalize it. I didn't have any craft supplies, but I did have a picture of me and Randy from Macau. So I cut it out to fit the size of the cover, drew some paper hearts, and stuck it on. Then I bought myself a giant roll of clear packaging tape (which is my favourite method of shoddy lamination). Seriously, it's such an easy way to self-laminate bookmarks and other small objects. I use it all the time because I'm too cheap to pay for actual laminating. haha.
 
So yah... this is an easy craft that anyone can do. I'm pretty happy with it... and it reminds me of home.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Hehe In the second picture, I can see the same dress in the background :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...