Saturday, March 24, 2012

DIY inspiration: Statement Necklaces

I've been wanting to make some STATEMENT NECKLACES lately, and I have some ideas but today I'm going to go out and scour for some supplies. Meanwhile, here are four AMAZING tutorials that are definitely inspirational. I especially want to try out #2 and #3 (the spray-painted rhinestone necklace & the feather necklace). Looking at these projects just spurs me even more on a CRAFTING CRAZEEEEEEEE....

1. a creative crochet chevron necklace from "Two Butterflies"...

2. a rhinestone necklace that's been given the neon treatment (via a pair and a spare)...
 

3. this amazing fabric feather necklace from Alisa Burke...

and...
4. a simple DIY for a Pearl & Ruffle Statement Necklace (from Refinery29)...

These necklaces definitely make a statement and will probably become striking conversation starters!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...